Giveaway: iTunes Gift Card
Who doesn't love a giveaway? And when we asked ourselves that question, we started thinking about the one thing all of our readers would enjoy having a chance to win. And it occurred to us that everyone can use an iTunes gift card. So, we are giving away a $15 gift card to one of our lucky readers.
What could you buy?
- Music (the obvious answer). Maybe you have wanted to buy some songs from our fairytale mixed CDs that we have shared, or simply purchase that one album you haven't had room in your budget for yet.
- Apps. Maybe we have inspired you with our favorite iPhone apps but you don't want to spend the money. Go ahead and pamper yourself!
- TV shows/movies. Parenthood, LOST or another one of your favorite shows could be purchased with the gift card.
- Books. The No. 5 reason we are still married is that we love to learn together. The gift card could pay for an audio version of a book you have been wanting to read, and now you can take it with you and listen in the car or through your ear buds while working out! Productivity at its finest!
The possibilities are endless! Actually, that's not true at all. The possibilities are limited to what you can buy for $15, and you can only spend it in the iTunes store, but still, that's pretty sweet, right?
How you can enter to win:
- Follow WordofWilliams on Twitter.
- Like Words of Williams on Facebook.
- Blog about this giveaway.
- Sign up to receive our blog posts via email (type in your email address and hit subscribe in the sidebar --->).
- Tweet about this giveaway with a link back to this post.
- Post this giveaway link on Facebook.
- Post this giveaway link on Google+.
Leave a comment below for each of the items completed above. (The more you do, the better your chances to win!)
This will be open until 9 p.m. central time on Tuesday, Aug. 30, 2011. We will then pick the winner randomly.