Fairytale: Innerconnection Honeymoon Collection
While we were on our honeymoon in Santa Monica, Calif., we found a local Starbucks' Hear Music store. Basically, you can have your coffee and browse a selection of music at the same time. They also have a music bar where you can browse music electronically by typing in what you are looking for. Then, you can make a playlist and they burn it on a CD for you. Our honeymoon CD is on the far right in the above photo, second from the top (with the birds on telephone lines).
It was pretty genius at the time, but this was before iTunes took over the world. (Don't forget to enter our giveaway!) So, it was only natural for us to make an Innerconnection Collection while we were on our honeymoon. We chose some modern favorites of ours from almost five years ago and some classics as well. Throughout our engagement I would bust out in the song "Keep Your Hands to Yourself" by Georgia Satellites. My dad and I used to listed to that album on tape when he would pick me up for the weekends when I was younger. No huggy, no kissy, till I get a wedding ring...
Innerconnection Honeymoon Collection (most of these songs are available on iTunes and the icons are affiliate links)
- "Apathetic Way to Be" by Relient K
- "The Kill (Bury Me)" by 30 Seconds to Mars
- "The Adventure" by Angels & Airwaves
- "How to Save a Life" by The Fray
- "Keep Your Hands to Yourself" by Georgia Satellites
- "Read My Mind" by The Killers
- "You Never Let Go" by Matt Redman
- "Manic Monday" by Bangles
- "My Savior My God" by Aaron Shust
- "No One Really Wins" by Copeland
- "Honestly" by Cartel
- "I Write Sins Not Tragedies" by Panic! At The Disco
- "The District Sleeps Alone Tonight" by The Postal Service
- "When You're Around (Acoustic)" by Motion City Soundtrack
- "MakeDamnSure" by Taking Back Sunday
- "Me and Jesus" by Stellar Kart
- "Heaven Is a Place on Earth" by Belinda Carlisle
Have an awesome weekend everybody!!