This Weekend We...
- Spent Friday night apart. Kelsey got a pedicure with a friend while I purged the fridge of leftovers and watched Shark Tank. (I love it!)
- Spent Saturday morning apart as I went for a run and then joined my good friend Justin for breakfast and some man talk. Kelsey ran some errands and treated herself to a much-deserved doughnut.
- Bumped into an old friend at the Pizza Ranch. Mike was the first friend I made in kindergarten.
- Went shopping for a storm door.
- Witnessed unexplainable pregnancy giggles.
- Took a nap after Kelsey stopped laughing.
- Went to church.
- Picked up some burgers, cheese balls and shakes on our way home.
- Caught up on the past two episodes of Parenthood.
- Didn't set an alarm for Sunday morning.
- Split up for lunch. Kelsey met her sister in Ankeny and I did the grocery shopping for the week. I also spent sometime trying to improve my penmanship.
- Watched the red carpet and part of the Academy Awards with our good friends Tommy and Missy, and taste-tested Tommy's first batch of home brew.
What happened in your world this weekend?