8 Bits of Random Awesomeness & Inquiries
Happy Friday! We've got some (random) things on our minds...we'd love to hear your opinions in the comments!
- We (occasionally) want to post more than five times a week! If we posted on the weekends, would you come? Or would you rather we posted twice on some weekdays?
- It's that time of year...for Christmas cards! We're getting ready to order ours from Minted (see last year's card). They're our favorite way of non-digital communication. Do you want one? Let us know by filling out the contact form below.
- Have you seen our footer? We're still fine-tuning our new design for maximum awesomeness.
- I've been reading Proverbs daily this month. It's bold, in-your-face common sense that you probably already know, but we all need reminded of. I'm going sprinkle in a few of my favorites as quote posts.
- We put our Christmas tree up last weekend. Rooney hasn't taken much interest in it yet. It's a little early, but we missed out last year because we were trying to sell our house. Plus, we will be gone the next two weekends. 'Tis the season!
- Rooney woke up at 3:23 am last Sunday morning and was instantly crying (I was on duty). This has never happened before. Do kids have nightmares at this age? Even when she is teething she doesn't cry like that. I might have nightmares thinking about her crying...
- We're trying to organize an early December overnight getaway just the wifey and me. I'm super excited, as I feel it's much needed. The big question is where to go and what to do. Omaha, Kansas City, Iowa City/Williamsburg, and Minneapolis are all on the list.
- We're planning a master bedroom makeover including an accent wall made out of used pallet boards. That is how much of my Christmas vacation will be spent. I love DIY projects!
Submit Your Address Here if You Want a Christmas Card
[contact-form-7 id="5572" title="Contact form 1"]