Fireside Chat: Let's Talk About Our Baby!
This week we're answering two questions we received about our baby. Enjoy! If you missed last week's fireside chat about marriage, check it out here.
Questions we answer in the video:
- Have you picked out any names for your baby?
- Have you thought about cloth diapering?
If you can't see the video, click here.
- I'm not sure what that speck is on Eric's chin...
- I don't mean "hopefully" we're not having a boy because we don't want a boy...just hopefully we're not having a boy because they told us it is a girl!
- Naming a baby is tough stuff! I'd love to hear what you think are the best one-syllable middle names!
- What do you think about cloth diapering?
P.S. I misspoke when I said "traditionally we like last names as first names...". I mean typically. :)