Saying Goodbye to 2014
It's been quite a year for wordsofwilliams.com and the Williams family. Ups, downs, twists, turns, and many blessings. But, rather than ramble on about them in paragraph form, I thought I'd recap them with a good ol' fashioned bulleted list...
- February:We were on TV!
- March:I turned the big 3-0.
- April: Kelsey attends a blogging conference and upon her return, decides to cease writing for Words of Williams.
- April:We I re-focus on family and finances and the website got a bit of an overhaul. Kelsey took most of her posts with her over to Snappy Casual.
- June: I fly to Nashville to attend Dave Ramsey's Financial Coaching Master Series.
- July: Swapped Q&A posts with Johnny and Joanna from Our Freaking Budget.
- September:Joined Strong Tower Consulting and started coaching full-time.
- October/November:Everything started breaking (first world problem kind of stuff), and we found out that we're pregnant with our second child.
Again... It's been quite a year. One to be thankful for and reflective of for sure. Thank you for reading and being a part of this community. I love reading all of your comments, hearing your struggles, and sharing in your joys.
If you're new or newish to the community, or care to indulge me with some more of your time, below are a list of my favorite posts from this year.
- Benefits of Chopping the Food Budget
- Why I decided to Become a Financial Coach
- Losing Control & Hoping for the Best
- The Cost of Not Contributing Toward Retirement
- Relational Differences Between Time & Money
- Is a Costco Membership Worth it?
When we sat down to plan out 2014, I don't think we knew any of these things would happen. Of course things happen in life that are out of our control, but this year brought so many changes for a family who has a tendency to avoid chaos to the best of our ability.
We've learned and grown so much, and we're excited to see what God has in store for us in 2015. We'll be "planning" our year using the Family Playbook. The end of the year snuck up on us so our meeting is set for Wednesday 1/7.
Brace yourselves... 2015 is almost here!
What are you reflecting on from 2014?
What are you looking forward to in 2015?
P.S. Don't forget about the 1 hour coaching special. It ends on January 15.