Prayer Requests (Round 2)
Our last prayer request post was on Sept. 15, 2011. It was awesome to see all the requests and community involvement, and we prayed over you all. We enjoyed it so much that we want to do it again.
As I was re-reading the previous post, I noticed that our prayers haven't really changed. We are still praying for the same things that we were before. But, we keep praying know God will answer. Sometimes the answer isn't what we want to hear, but he will answer. We're being patient and faithful. Here's the copy and pasted prayers we were and still are praying for.
Our prayers (in no particular order):
- Healthy baby. That it would be growing in mind, body and spirit.
- Healthy momma. That Kelsey's body would adapt to a growing baby and remain healthy. For a smooth delivery.
- The sale of our house. We would love to move on and get settled before baby W comes in March.
- That God stays the center of our marriage.
- Thanking God for the blessings he has given us. We have way more than we deserve and pray that we would be good stewards of the blessings that we do have.
- Close friends who are dealing with a loss.
Remember this verse:
"Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God's peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:6-7
Same rules as last time: Leave a comment below with a prayer request and we, and hopefully our other readers, will be praying for you!