Over the Weekend
I hope you enjoyed your weekend! Here's a peek at what ours looked like. Friday night
- We decided on Wednesday that Friday needed to be date night. Are we lame if date night is a quick pizza dinner, running into the mall and then attending Friday Night Fellowship at our church?
- When we got home, we edited photos and blogged until 10:30 p.m. It was a late night for us, but we were in a productivity groove.
- Our twin nieces had their first dance recital. It made me so happy to see them dancing on stage with their friends, I almost cried. They are just getting so big. They looked so cute in their little pink leotards, tutus and buns, and they really loved all the flowers and gifts they got afterward.
- Eric took some photos of sweet Miss Mylie, since she's one month old already! Isn't she just precious?
- After church, we rented Catfish, a documentary that was recommended to us by my (online) friend, Linda. It blew our minds! Have you seen it? It might actually be the first movie where we watched the extras, because we just had to know more.
- We spent an hour organizing our downstairs storage, and then got ready and rode our bikes to lunch, returned the Redbox movie, and grabbed some fruit and meat at the grocery store for supper. I just love riding bikes with Eric to run errands!
- Our evening consisted of watching the end of the Master's, editing photos and blogging.
song: "Hot Air Balloon" by Owl City