Our Minnesota Adventure!
You might remember from last week that we are supporting the Ford Fiesta Movement through the end of the year. September's theme is Adventure! We had some fun adventures in Minneapolis this past weekend, including:
- Eating at a hole-in-the-wall Mexican restaurant (Yum. We bought a jar of hot sauce to bring home with us!)
- Staying up past midnight (can't remember the last time we did that!)
- Shopping fun at the Mall of America (affectionately called "the Megamall") -- the most visited shopping mall in the world
- Exploring the newly re-arranged IKEA
- Hanging out in the garage while our talented friend tuned up our bikes
- Biking 2.3 miles to eat Minnesota's best pizza
- Listening to records while looking through home decoration books and dreaming about our basement
- Walking to a delicious bakery and awesome specialty bicycle shop + coffee bar
But possibly my favorite adventure was riding in our friends' pedal car! They bought it on Craigslist and fixed it up!
Haha! Have you ever ridden in one of these?
It was a lot of work (and required a lot of communication between us), but it was really fun! We rode by a couple and they said it made them grin!
This is a sponsored post and we were compensated for our participation. The opinions expressed are our own. Thank you for reading and supporting Words of Williams.