Book Launch - Thank You!
Thank you for all the kind words yesterday on the launch of Eric's first book, It's Your Money! We went out for dinner as a family last night to celebrate and also treated ourselves to ice cream after Rooney went to bed. This book was a huge project for both of us to do together (and a big learning curve), and we are so relieved and excited to finally share it with you.
To those of you who have already read it and sent us nice messages, I'm so glad you thought it was as good as I did! So far, all the reviews on Amazon are really encouraging - it's so fun and rewarding for us to hear how the book and our blog have helped others! Thank you!
Here's what some bloggers are saying about the book:
- It's Your Money | a Book Review by Mary of Mary Sievers, CPA
- Rebecca Reads: It's Your Money by Rebecca of Rebecca Lately
- It's Your Money - Book Review by Kristel of Glowing Light
- "It's Your Money: What will you do with it?" Review by Cathy of Fiscally Chic
- Financial Friday: A Book Review by Shawna of Adventures in Mommyland
- It's Your Money: What Will You Do With It? by Lesley of Barefoot on 45th
- An Interview With Eric Williams (video) by Joshua Hood
Thank you for reading and for supporting our work. If you haven't purchased the book yet, you can do so here.
P.S. Eric's grandpa passed away this week, and his last request from us was a signed copy of the book. Unfortunately the paperback copies we ordered didn't quite arrive in time, but he was so proud of Eric! I'm so proud of him, too!