Valentine's Day Giveaway (CLOSED)
You may remember last year when Eric surprised me with a coupon book for Mother's Day. I've cashed in a few of my dates already. It's such a good gift, and I especially love pulling it out when I'm feeling like I need a little pick-me-up. (My favorite was the "Laundry Duty" coupon, and you can bet I used it on the week when all our sheets needed to be washed. :) ) Anyway, today we're excited to bring you another giveaway from Datevitation!
Datevitation is the first website that helps you create a custom love coupon book. Unlike the prepackaged coupon books on the market, you pick the date ideas and customize the text to your liking. Once you are done customizing the text in your book, Datevitation will print it and ship it to you.
Datevitation let me make a book for Eric for Valentine's Day! Our love languages are very different, so I made sure to choose coupons I knew he would enjoy.
After looking through more than 500 date options, I chose these eight for Eric:
- A relaxing afternoon together at a cafe with a good read and the drink of your choice.
- Football tickets! Let's go cheer on the Hawks together. Touchdown Iowa!
- A spotless kitchen for an entire week. You won't have to lift a finger!
- Video game night playing Mario Kart! I promise not to say the game is rigged if you beat me.
- Dinner at a restaurant we haven't tried. Let's find our new favorite spot.
- Put your feet up, chow down on some take-out, and watch the flick of YOUR CHOICE.
- Double Date night! We'll go out with the couple of your choice.
- An afternoon of undivided attention. Just the two of us.
They're really well made and ship fast! You can also see I was able to insert our faces to the photos on each date page using the new Add Your Faces feature.
Datevitation is generously giving away one free love coupon book to one of you! There are multiple ways to enter to win using the Rafflecopter below (or click here if it's not showing up for you). The giveaway is open through Monday, Jan. 27 (cut-off date for Valentine's Day orders is Feb. 3).
P.S. Books start at just $25, so it makes for a thoughtful yet economical gift. But as a special treat for WOW followers, you can use code WILLIAMS10 for $10 off your purchase and free shipping (expires March 1)! That means you can get your loved one a one-of-a-kind gift starting at just $15!