Fairytale: Innerconnection Collection, Volume 4
Volume 4 brings back some memories. It's a true culmination of all the albums we were listening to at the time of it's inception. It must have been late spring 2004 when it was created, because we have an Offering song on the CD. Offering was Garrett's band, and I was privileged to go with them on their first recording trip to Tulsa, Okla., in March 2004. My buddy Joe and I played an epic match of paper-rock-scissors to see who had the right to play the egg shaker on one of the songs. I lost. Sad face.
Innerconnection Collection, Volume 4 (most of these songs are available on iTunes and the icons are affiliate links)
- "As You Sleep" by Something Corporate
- "Crazy Mary" by FM Static
- "It's Been a Summer" by New Found Glory
- "I'm Lost Without You" by Blink-182
- "Mess With Your Mind" by Everyday Sunday
- "Blueside" by Rooney
- "One Year, Six Months" by Yellowcard
- "Bring Back July" by Holland
- "The Reason" by Hoobastank
- "You're So Last Summer" by Taking Back Sunday
- "Love Song" by Ish
- "Hey Driver" by Lucky Boys Confusion
- "Guitar Harmony" by Offering
- "Anthem of Our Dying Day" by Story of the Year
- "Poison Ivy" by Matthew Thiessen and The Earthquakes
- "Something Isn't Right Here" by The Juliana Theory
- "Away From The Sun" by 3 Doors Down
- "***Mystery Song***" by Mystery Band
- "Back Home" by Yellowcard
#18 is what it is. I can't figure it out and the only conclusion I have is that Kelsey put it on the CD. It's 1:50 seconds long and Google doesn't even know the answer! Neither does Shazam. So, it's officially named **Mystery Song** in our iTunes library.
Any suggestions for figuring out what the song is called and what band wrote it? We're all ears (pun intended).